Saturday 14 June 2014

Three little pigs and big bad wolf



It's Friday! Thank God for Friday. Yes I mean it, thank God!

Met up with Xun Ling (pig head) and Ralph (our ex- colleague turned buddy) at Bangsar Village today. Well, we weren't supposed to be here but due to some mistakes I made, I thought Pulp cafe is near here but instead, it's like 1 km away. HAHAHA sorry guys. Qing was busy so she can't join awww.

We ended up in Three little pigs and big bad wolf , okay wonder if I got the name right. This place is famous among youngsters and is trending. So I got pretty excited weeeeeee, can't wait to eat! Okay I admit I spent a lot on food. 


In love with the sleek and trendy interior designs.



Me taken by an unprofessional photographer (jokes)



pig head

She ordered a drink called Cranberry something something and it turned out to be really good muesli drink. No idea how they made it but the drink is really yoghurty and thick with a lot of museli in it. Totally worth the price.



'daibie'





Tried egg benedicts for the first time! Honestly I was pretty upset when they serve it because it doesn't look like it's worth the price. I changed my mind instantly as I took a bite. The sauce was too good to be true. It tasted of cheese, egg yolks and probably herbs, but there is more in the sauce, all the yummy- goodness stuff. Bacon was grilled perfectly, not too oily for me. I am very sensitive to oily meat. Toast wasn't soggy, unlike some places which they serve soggy toasts.





Service here is very good. I've been to restaurants with bad services like Dubu-dubu, urgh, service was really really slow at the Sunway branch. Right here, they serve you pepper by grinding it themselves, one waitress was really friendly and she has this smiley face which makes customers feel like 'I. love. this. place'. 

Most importantly, their water are clean to drink. I made a visit to Plan B Mid Valley and the water tasted like urghhh so gross. It's like they never filtered the water or used overnight boiled water. Even the toast was too oily for me, with too much melted cheese. The menu price of these two restaurants are mostly the same, so I would totally prefered Three Little Pigs and big Bad Wolf.


In the taxi



Nani?



First time in the back of the train and woah, the view is really breathtaking. This is Kl Sentral by the way, and I failed to deliver the breathtaking photo. Nooooo......




See ya next time Ruff haha. Pig head was really exhausted so she slept while I tried to ignore a couple giggling and poking each other. So awkward cus' they are beside me. 

Finally found this at Borders Bangsar Village today! Like finally! The one and only Borders. happy kid but I willl be happier if I can find Tuesdays with Morrie. Mitch Alborn writes good books, it's something I wanna read when I got bored of romance novels. 



The first chapter was titled 'The End'. So cool. 




THIS. IS. NOT. AN. ORDINARY. PHOTO.
IT'S NICHOLAS TEO!!! THE SONRIA PASTA GUY. AHHHHHHH. 

He walks really fast......

He passed by me and pig head and wow he has beautiful eyes. 
Can I sell it to the paparazzi and get money? Jokes. 
So close to my ex- idol.
I loved him when I was 12 hahaha.

*he's the guy in a mustard cap*




Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment