Friday 16 January 2015

She is G

These days I'm just slacking at home cus' no one wants to hire me till February. Yumcha with Gillian today and we finally decided to meet up at DOOR's cafe.




We used to meet up often before SPM and this is the first time we meet up after we graduated from high school. We were actually best friends in Form 1, remember 1a10? There's Mich, me, her, Lei and Chaw En, we moved on to Form 2 and we got into different groups since then. But still, I'm happy that we can keep good contact throughout these years.


 My cute hamster named G- force, G for short.



Raspberry- cherry jam and chocolate layered pie. The jam was really something.

Add caption
 Red Velvet, not the best I've tasted though.






My henna art is still not fading away. 








She's like a child who would express herself throughly, she can be so happy when the coffee arrived. 




[Cafe. Waiting. Love]
等一个人咖啡

Yes this is the perfect poster for that movie hahahaha.






Fake enough.



Then we pranked call Koon Theng and made a visit at the plae he's working at. No offence his jokes got lamer and aren't funny anymore and how dare he deleted my number!

Visited the comic shop which me and Lei have been visiting since we were 12 and was told that the uncle is gonna close down the shop by February. Somehow gonna miss this place cus' it's actually me and Lei's hideout place.








 So thank God it's Friday! 

Candid enough hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment