Wednesday 14 January 2015

Slacking together is better than slacking alone.

I seriously think I'll have to dress up myself even though I'm at home, and not do aunty hairstyles at home cus' my friends especially Monkey (xl) always bang into my house all of sudden and I'll have to get ready within ten minutes, which literally means get my hair to be proper (who has proper hair at home) and change clothes or even wash up. So it happened again today, cus' I didn't saw the message 'I'm coming' HAHAHA. I dressed up in ten minutes and joined Monkey and Wei Ching in the car.
Point is, we have no idea where we wanna head to HAHAHA. 

So after wasting much time driving around we ended up at Palsaik Korean BBQ in Scott Garden.

Team 

Duo

FOODFOODFOOD

My fave Seafood Stew DAYUM

I had to

Next stop we decided to crash Xian's house. Was a surprise but ended up whatssaping him about his house number HAHA.
Selfies




Long chats with Xian and then Fei Kin joined. He was so stressed out about college and I was like woah, I'll just stick to FIA. NO A LEVELS NO AUSMAT. Just realized for the past month I've been working like crazy and forgot about what a real hang out was like. Feels pretty good to meet up old friends, chill and just tokok banyak HAHA. Then we headed to the mamak behind my house and tokok somemore. It was actually my first time to mamak at 11 something, feels like I'M FINALLY 18! Just kidding, grandpa called and just realized I'm gonna miss my max curfew at 12 (I'm considered lucky cus' I have a late curfew) .

Really thought today will just be watching korean dramas and crying at korean dramas because you know how sad it is to see my babe cry in the drama HAHAHA. So I ended up not crying and hopped on a car and ran away from home, which is really funny cus' it's better to be unproductive together than being unproductive alone. Btw I'm blogging cus' I drank 'cham' which is actually Kopi at the mamak, which means I can't sleep HAHA. But I can't resist coffee... my bad. Great catch up. Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment