Saturday 13 June 2015

Heading back to my mountain

Because of insecurities I need people to be around me. I used to think I will NEVER EVER be a loner, or enjoy quality time alone. Parties, crowds and outings excite me. Yeah I still enjoy them now but what changed is something that I can't even interpret myself. I started to like the feeling of being alone. I think I'm beginning to love myself, to love the stuff I do, and love how I wander my thoughts, thinking of all sorts of random stuff, imaginary future happenings, and life. And these are the feelings I can never express with words. It feels free, a relief that I have no need to present myself a lot. What happened to that noisy girl, that girl who laughs because she's sad inside, that gorl clinging to people because she feels uneasy being alone? It's all peeled off, left with the now me. Confidence. But for most of the times I prefer, to hide in my mountain, alone, or just a few peeps, to talk bout life and enjoy the casual silence, of being with people but no conversation. Growing up? I don't know but I don't mind getting wild sometimes, go crazy with a bunch of people, laugh like shit with college peeps and yeah I wanna get drunk shit HAHAHAHA and dance my ass off to Edm. Party hard? Yeah. But now I still want to cling onto my mountain. Wake me up when the party comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment