Sunday 7 June 2015

Nailed it, I feel myself

Everyone thinks that I'm the good girl, I mean like the girl who doesn't swear (which I do when I am like super angry), the girl who is innocent (bullshit, I know more than you), the girl who doesn't talk well (yeah I guess in high school). So now I attend college, and I thought, it is amazing, I can be myself. I don't have to act, like I don't know everything, like I'm a weakling anymore. I've got guts but I hid them. Trust me I do terrible things for a nerd. Nerd. Maybe. Maybe not. I study yeah I do and I do get stressed up about grades. Back in high school I just aimed for some certain level of grades, but now I feel competitive, I always aim to beat the class' top student (just for motivation). I don't need to hold back my shits, my IDGAFs, my ASSHOL*s anymore. Yay. I don't know I don't purposely say it but when you call someone a bitch, it's funny when it's a joke HAHAHA. I never got to say 'ma bitches' in high school, now I can say whatever I want, but not too often.

I have big dreams, I may be nobody now, just some normal college kid, but I will make things big, I wanna an impact. Someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment